The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Last Day!!! Arh!!!

Yoyoyo... Its the last day of the holidays... Yay!!! Haha... Although i wish for the holidays to be longer but i guess too long may not b a gd thing... Especially for dose hu keep stayin at hm n no fren jio dem out de... Like my sis... WHAHAHA... Her holidays were bad... Haha... Dun nid to tell mi, i also can c... Haha... Almost everytime at hm usin com... Saddenin rite... WHAHAHA... Not like mine, oh, so fruitful... Haha...

Anyway, 2day last day hor, so i went to measure my weight... So saddenin, so disappointed yet a bit of relieve... Haha... Y leh??? Felt relieve coz I LOST WEIGHT!!! Haha... But hor, sad n disappointed coz only lost a bit leh... Haha... 3kg only leh... So little... Haiz... Seems like it's gonna take a longer time to reach my target now... So sian... Jia you ba... Next holidays must work harder lo... Haiz... I thot can slim down den go overseas ITP can buy more clothes... haha... But seems like cannot come true la hor... Haiz...

BUT still, i must congrates myself la hor... Not easy sheddin 3kg la hor... But only 3 leh... Nvm den... Look on the bright side, i gained a bit of muscle mass... Haha... I think... Anyway, i wonder how every1 will look like again when sch starts... Haha...

I can still rmb the time i predicted kelly's hair... Haha... I wonder how short she'll cut dis time... Haha... Botak??? LoL... Cannot b la, unless she quit sch n b Ni Gu (NUN)... Haha... Wont la... How can she destroy her life like tt sia... Hor KELLY... No children doesnt mean must b nun ma... OR SCARLY SIA... SHE B NUN IN THE FUTURE TTS Y NO CHILDREN!!!!! OH MO!!! LoL... Jus Kiddin... Juz kiddin... Interestin thot but juz kiddin la hor... Dun angry la... I can imagine u hehe to mi sia... Haha...

So from now on, lets work hard... Haha... Take care every1...

No comments: