The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Yesterday so sad...

Yoyoyo... Yesh, yeshterday ish sosh sad... Wat a pity... I didnt go sentosa with my pri sch fren coz esther fell sick... Kanna fever... Oh well... Zaendata na... But nvm, i got back up plan to not let my sat go to waste... Haha... Actually, its not a plan la... Its juz qiao he (by chance) tt my cousin, Jia Qi, asked my family n i out for lunch at IKEA... Ya, ikea again... Haha... But dis time's at Tampines de... Haha...

We went dere not only to lunch but to shop shop also la... Haha... But anyways, i dunno y i cannot post pics so ya, the pics r on my sis blog... U all can go c... Got 1 pic of mi... A gigantic flea was eatin my head... haha... Dun really look like so i'm tellin wat's happenin la hor... Haha...

Anyway, we ate lunch den went walk walk liao... haha... Since my mom was dere so i asked her to buy the mat for mi... The same mat i wanted to buy when PING lydia we all went to ikea to c de... So next time got fisbee to play liao... haha... So anyways, we saw a lot of things lor... So many things to buy but again, THE MONEY la... Haha... If got money, i would hav renovate my hse lor... haha...

Ya, so wasted some time walkin abt... Nth to do lor... Den pay money, my uncle drove us hm den reach hm xtreme tired liao but still got home chores to do... As usual, my sis juz sits in front of the com n use it all day while my mom n i did the hse chores... My mom vacuumed the floor while i ironed the clothes... Well, i didnt iron much, only iron the easy 1s... haha... Still got more to iron... Haha...

Haiz, hse chores sucks... But oh well, some1 has to do it... N it's mi coz i hav a xtreme lazy sis n dad n i also dun wanna tire my mom out... If u ask how i noe if my sis is my real sis, well, u can definitely c the resemblance between her n my dad... Equally lazy... Well, my sis is of coz more lazy coz my dad is my dad... N if he dere's take a break in front of mi, i'll give him a piece of my mind i tell u...

I hack care if he's my dad ar, wat he said before he better not break if not i'll personally break, not his head but his heart i tell u... I'll make sure i'll suan him till he heart pain i tell u... Irritatin lazy piece of "toot"...

C la, tok abt him i can create fire ordy la (huo da)... Haiz, dun tok abt tt stupid piece of "toot" ordy... "takin a deep breath n den yawnin" Ok... I'm fine now... Haha... So tt's my sat...

No comments: