The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Last week...

Yoyoyo.. Yesh, it ish the lastsh week of de holidays... haha... I'm so happy... I can c my frens again... haha... So tired... But my holidays r well spent... Tts all i can say... haha... I went shoppin on wed n bought many many stuff... Den it was thurs which i went out also... Den fri I went east coast... For all dese outins... I've beengoin out w/ jee, PING n lydia... Haha...

Its been fun... Now tt sch's gonna start... Lydia will b leavin us shortly... Well, not tt short actually... 1 sem... But we'll c her the sem after dis... Mon's comin... So xcited... Haha...

Next event is the Interaction Camp... I'm so sori clement... But anyways n always, i'm xcited... haha... Cant wait till start of sch... So many things to do, yet so little time...

Dis comin Mon n Tues r packed for mi sia... I've got weiqi trainin at 7PM!!! 7PM leh... So late i tell u... Although i noe i'll not b able to get in but i'll juz go... To get prepared for next yr's Chess Openin... I'll make sure i'll defeat the Hua Zhong assholes... Jus u wait... Although it's too late for mi to enter polite even as a reserve, but i'll still not slack...

Alrite, time to count down la hor... Take care n cya soon...

No comments: