The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, October 10, 2008

TOPMAN SHOPPIN SPEE!!!!

Yoyoyo... I've got my pay from my workin of givin out flyers liao... Haha... We all noe wat tt means... YESH!!! THE TIME HAS COME!!!! WHAHAHAHA!!!! SHOPPIN TIME... Yay...

Dis time i'm gonna walk "you qian ren lu xian" (rich ppl line)... haha... I'm gonna shop at TOPMAN... N guess wat, i've ordy spent money dere... Enuff to get membership... haha... But ITS WORTH THE MONEY... haha... Coz i'll b visitin tt shop more often ya... Haha...

Anyway, below r all the clothes i wanna buy from TOPMAN... haha... Take a look... I'll buy dem 1 by 1... haha...I noe got a lot of the same type of clothes but I LIKE IT LEH... Haha... U must understand, i hav limited t-shirts... So must buy cardigans to make my outfits look different ma... Haha...I find dis shirt xtremely cute la... I tried it on also... I liked it... But must budget a bit la... Still got other stuff wanna buy... haha... So gave it up... BUT I'LL B BACK... Wait for mi ya...Oh, n i've also tried dis jacket before... haha... Very special... Can hide my sheng cai (body figure) also... haha... Make mi look more steady... haha... But hor, once wear, difficult to take off... But i'll still buy it someday... Wait for mi 2...Yoyoyo... Dese r like e ''in" clothes now... A lot of ppl wearin dem... Of coz, I, MASTER-B, will never miss out n dese latest trend... Haha... So i've got myself 2 of dese shirts, in sacrifice of my mickey mouse shirt shown above...As u can c, dese type of shirts r called "baseball" shirts...The crossed 1 is the 1 i've bought... DUH... haha... Still got a lot more i wanna buy lor...Yay... N i've bought my cookie monster shirt n black skinny jeans...
Although clement intro Penisula Shoppin Centre to mi, i still feel more comfortable buyin sometin with a brand... I dunno... Haha... I think i'm a xtreme brand conscious person... haha... But i still saw a few pants tt i wanna buy la... Next time, juz u wait Penisula Shoppin Centre, u're next in my list... U DIE AR... WHAHAHA... Ok la... Gotta go... Bye...

No comments: