The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Paintin banners again...

Yoyoyo... I'm paintin banners again... Dis time, i made it real easy... Haha... So kinda completed it ordy... I enjoy it coz paintin is like a rare thing for mi now... Haha... Anyways, gotta go liao... Dis time xtreme shor post... I wanna type more but my time's limited... I tml nid to help chin register for his gems also...

Oh, i did a lot of shoppin 2day... Spent abt $200... Haha... Now i've got the TOPSHOP membership... haha... So next time if u wanna buy anythin from topshop or topman can find mi ya... Only 10% discount but better den nth... Save a bit now, next time can still used tt saved money in sch to buy lunch... haha...

Ok la... Take care every1... Really hope chin can get into the same class as us... If not he 1 person again liao... Haiz... Wished him, or rather, wish us luck...

Take care n cya soon....

No comments: