The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, April 24, 2009

BACK n dying...

Hihi... Yesh, i'm back and dying... Hahaha... SO sososo busy dis week is... OMG... I'm like dyin ordy...

Haiz... Goin back to sch juz isnt as fun as it used to b... Very 1 is like, tired dis tired tt... I wonder wat they've been doin at hm... 2day is friday n i end up goin hm straight after sch... My classmates all dun wanna go out... U ask y??? Still got wat other reasons, of coz they say they tired lor... I shall respect wat they say...

If they dun wanna go out den fine with mi, its not as if i've got nth to do at hm... Den enjoy myself, watch tv, watch dexter... Hahaha...

Now start sch liao... Must go gym more den last yr... Last yr, i managed to gain a few grams of muscle and lose a few grams of fats... Hahaha... So happy... N guess wat, i managed to do abt 5-6 pull ups...!!!! Wat a joy... I was very surprise i could do pull up... U guys will never noe how i feel... Its like WHOOOOOOAAAA.... hahaha... Yahoo..!!! Haha... I can still relieve tt moment... Its juz magical... No kid... Really... U gets will never never, cannot imagine how i felt... It was emotional for mi, up till now...

I'll work harder dis yr n achieve better results... I'll try to pass my NAFA... U guys can never understand how i feel... U all dunno how impt dis is to mi...

Havin to balance studies and exercise, not easy but i'll try...

Anyways, i'm back and i'll work hard... Take care and cya...

No comments: