The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Just Friends!!!

Hihi... I've juz watched dis movie again... Hahaha... Its called juz friends... I love dis movie... I feel that it can really relate to how i feel... U noe, bein fat and comin back all lean and lookin great... Its my dream and my misson... I inspire to b like Chris (the main character)... He is acted by Ryan Reynolds... Good acter... hahaha... I recommand u all to watch the dis movie ya... Some of u may find it inspiring also...

Btw, Ryan Reynolds also starred in the movie "The Amityville Horror" tt i recommanded in my previous post... He is also acting as DEADPOOL in the new movie "Wolverine Origins"... Dere's a pic of him... I'm starting to like deadpool ordy becoz of Ryan... hahaha... He's so cool... He also acted in "Blade Trinity" as the cop helpin Blade... I had a vague memory abt him in tt movie but i sort of recalled after lookin at the screen shots... Hahaha... I'm still findin other movies that he was in n when i do, i'll watch it and if its nice, i'll recommand it to u all... Or u can go do ur own research... hahaha...

Anyways, take care and happy watchin...

No comments: