The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, April 3, 2009

So happy...

YOyoyo... Ya, u noe y i also happy??? Dunno rite... haha... I tell u now...

COZ I'M juz happy... hahaha... No la... It's becoz ITP's gonna b over... Dis experience is juz subalashi (superb, awesome, splendid, wonderful, etc)... U got the meanin la hor... haha... I still find it so difficult to get rid of the "la", "lor", "hor" in my typin... It juz comes out so naturally... N Without it, its juz strange... haha...

Now juz waitin for time to pass... So bored... But I LIKE!!!! hahaha... I dun really like bein all busy n rushin... Unlike chin n jess... They juz complain wat: so bored, nth to do, everyday do same thin... hahaha... I like it man... The less work my supervisor gives mi, the happier i m... Here u go, the linkage to my title of my post...

Coz my supervisor is very very very busy with his own stuff so i kinda get to plan my own experimental procedure... He juz gives mi the outlines, as in wat to do, wat conditions to use, wat apparatus to use n he's OFF!!! hahaha... So the in between, kinda gotta figure it myself... Like must use logic to think wat happens next or wat is happenin...

But u all noe la, my logic not much... N i dun do much thinkin also juz follow... But now cannot... haha... So erm, ya lor... Kinda made a silly mistake but not tt grave... Erm, i think i've mentioned it in the previous post wat the mistake was so ya... Dun wanna repeat myself...

I kinda like the tv programmes here... Haha... Tt's wat i'm also happy abt... But hor, at nite, the programmes r juz really really really meant for the mature ADULTS... haha... Get it??? Ya... They really meant it when they say: "the followin programme contains coarse language, sexual scenes, blah blah blah..." In short, for "mature audience"... Hahaha... Cool...

Dere was 1 nite, i was literally drowned in vulgarities... haha.. Non-stop spammin of the F word... Really non-stop... Almost every 5-10 mins confirm hav... At tt time, still cannot get used to it... But now, ok la... Still watched the whole show anyway... Hu cares... As long as i dun spam it like dem can liao... Hahaha... But dere r a few nice shows tt i've taken note of... Try to find time back in Singapore to watch it... haha...

OK la, wanna finish writin my log book 1st before goin hm, although time now is still too early, long before i can go hm but, hahaha, finish the earlier the better rite... Den can do my own stuff...

Take care...!!!

No comments: