The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, April 3, 2009

Welcomin myself back...

Yoyoyo... I'm back... haha... I realised that i didnt started bloggin for a quite some times ordy... N now tt i've started again, I must come back with some pics of myself... haha... So ya, i juz so happen to be edittin my pics n i thought to myself tt i should choose some pics for my blog... It's been words words n more words... So, it's time to crack somethin up... haha...We were in australia at glenelg beach... It was damm windy... N i really mean damm... U can actually replace the word "damm" with the F word... Coz its really really F**kin windy... Does tt pack a greater impact??? haha... It was walkin against a mini typhoon or somethin... Hahaha... My hair was in a mess after tt...While lookin for surf shops arnd the area, I came across dese stones... At 1st i juz thought they were "juz stones"... But guess wat, when i was abt to walk away to find the rest, i noticed dese cravings on each stone... Too bad the rest didnt come down to c it... I dun even think they saw mi walkin to the stones..."LOSS""Silence""Forgive""Respect""Sacrifice""Love"
Meaninful isn't...??? haha... Nice isn't??? hahaha...
The bullshits of life... hahaha...
In dis pic, i juz think its so funny... Dere in front, leadin the pack of wonderers, walkin with shades n a green dress??? Hahaha... Its the Great OLD jessica... haha... All her servents trailing behind... Haha... While dose ahead of her (the mighty "1" takin the pic), proves to b better... Not her servent... Haha... Tt's mi... haha... The 1 hu will surpass GOD!!!! WHAHAHAHA...

OK... Back to editin pics... Hav to post dem on FaceBook ya??? For u guys to worship n admire...!!!! BWAH HAHAHAHA... OH, HOHOHOHO...

Cya!!!!

No comments: