The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, May 16, 2009

bored boRED bORED BORED!!!!

I'm BORED BORED BORED!!! I'm FREAKIN BORED... Not borin, but BORED!!!! ARRRRRHHHH!!!!! Dis sux... Every electronic technology i own is down... Down down down... Wat e F*** is dis man... F***in stupid yall...

I feel so helpless man... No money to shop also, if not i go shoppin n den nite den come back... At least can spend my time on other stuff den bein at hm ya... dis sux... Haiz...

I'm also gettin to lost track of time... No mood to study n cannot rmb, not to mention understand a thing tt's taught so far... Everythin juz slips thru my head... I guess i hav to repeat module liao... haiz...

No, really... Honestly, i dun think i can keep up ordy... Last sem was nuts... Dis sem, i juz feel like gettin physically better... I juz wanna ignore my grades... U noe wat i mean??? Well, u guys dun care too anyway... Everytime i wanna find time to spend time w/ u guys but u guys juz wanna go hm... Tired ya... Oh well, i cannot b bothered anymore either...

Oh, well, take care n cya in sch n in sch only bah...

No comments: