The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, May 17, 2009

My life WILL suck without & WITH U...

Wonder hu's the U??? Its my mom... I wonder how many times i must complain to u guys abt my mom... HARRRIZZZ... She's like soooooo wateva... In case u dunno, u go my facebook n c my albums... Dere's a pic sayin "my mom is so ____"... N i say WATEVA!!!!

Haiz... So irritating... I'm now on a special diet but she buys my dinner back to late... My diet nids mi to eat before 8pm everyday n slp by 11pm n workout everyday but it seems like i juz keep breakin it... haiz... Yesterday becoz quite tired so juz slack slack, do a bit of hse work... Hse work can sort of b a form of xercise for mi... hahaha... But anyways, i noe i cannot blame my mom for buyin dinner back so late... Haiz...

Dun say liao... Tml 3 hrs go gym... Join mi if u wan, though i doubt tt any1 will go with mi... Ha... If dere's some1 willin to join mi, i'll b lucky for the next whole week... Coz since i'm so suay ordy, if any1 join mi den tt means my luck changin rite... Make sense??? TOTALLY... hahaha...

Ok la, take care n cya in sch n in sch only since none of u wanna go out after tt...

No comments: