The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, July 9, 2009

2day was a "OH MAN" day... haha...

Yoyoyo... YESH, 2day IS a "OH MAN" day... hahaha... 1st it was "OH MAN!!!" to the number 1 student killer: REPORTS!!!! hahaha... Dun u agree??? They juz drain away our youth and free time... Time tt we can use to exercise and enjoy BESIDES STUDYIN.... hahaha...

Second "OH MAN" goes to the data sheets... Hahaha... The second most time-consuming thing for us SCI students... hahaha... Data sheets are never ending disasters... hahaha... They appear simple but the format is closely similar to a report so like, wat e hell rite... hahaha... I still rmb the times when we were pampered by lecturers tt printed the data sheets for us... I guess we all hav to learn to grow up faster... Dis is the third "OH MAN" = Growing up... Hahaha...

We have to grow up, grow old, go for NS, go to UNI, go to work... Haiz... Life itself is a "OH MAN".... hahaha...

Next "OH MAN" is rather heart warmin... hahaha... Coz it was "OH MAN", i saw christian 2day... hahaha... Christian WAS a student of CLS SP n he was a great guy to b with... "OH MAN" tt he left. However, c-in him 2day again was a oh man thingy too... hahaha...

Next "OH MAN" is the most disappointing "OH MAN"... I failed my immuno test for Mr Wang's part... Mrs Marks de also doesnt look gd... sian... Immuno die liao la... I think i'm gonna repeat moledule... Haiz... Cya next sem ba maki-kun...

Next n it shall be the last is that "OH MAN!!!!" Dere was no trainin for poly50 2day... The reason be tt dere was not enuff ppl... Suddenly every1 was like gone... hahaha... So sad... Haiz... Disappointed coz i wanted to exercise badly after a day of sittin in front of the com doin reports... hahaha... BUT, its ok coz i still xercised after i got back hm...

Dun say i catcher for captain's ball tt means i dun nid to train ar... I'll train extra hard i tell u... I was sweatin like some prostitute havin sex... LoL... I bought a volleyball long ago so i now use it to practise my catching... I'm now trainin to stretch and catch as far as i can, grip as hard n as firm as i can... N of coz to counter double blockers... Wa, i think i set my standard too high hor... hahaha... "OH MAN!!!" hahaha...

OKiz, tml got sch n "OH MAN", i haven finish my reports tt nid to b handed up tml... hahaha... sian... OKiz la, i go do report liao...

Take care n cya tml... I-pa...

XOXO... LoL...

No comments: