The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Damm Stress...

Haiz... I now so hate Mr WBS... He's like a total lier... A wolf in a sheep's wool... So totally not interested in his part anymore... His part USED to be so much more fun n i really look forward to his part... But now, after the mst, i've seen his true colours...

Tell us to focus on wateva shit den say wat "I noe u all will focus on tt so i purposely dun test u all on tt"... Wat e hell...

I'm so like totally controling myself not to scold vulgarities here... Its all in my thoughts... I make sure i dun say it out...

He so like ruined my day n the rest of the semster... I hate him... HATE HIM... Not even close to dislike... ITS NOW PERSONAL!!! I'm doomed... Not he is doomed coz i believe he doesnt give a shit of wat i think... BUT HIS SELFISH ACTIONS had coz mi to b completely intolerable to his vioce n face... Made mi dun wanna listen to him nor study his part ANYMORE... wat bastard... Now my immuno will die...

Anyway, talking about stress... My reports... Oh mo... hahaha... GONER, i'm a goner man... Dude, i can say bye bye to my beauty slp... hahaha... But the funny thing is i still got energy to blog... hahaha...

TIME TO TRANSFER DIS ENERGY to doin my reports... PING-er is waiting for mi... hahaha...
BB!!!! XOXO...

No comments: