The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, July 11, 2009

The killer period is over...

Yoyoyo... This past week was a disaster... hahaha... U can read my previous posts to noe more... Dun remind mi ordy... hahaha... So anyways, back to my normal routine of gyming n running...

Well, the gals NAPFA is coming... So is POLY50... hahaha... So xcited can... I wanna c how the gals in my class do for the NAPFA... Most so lazy and slacking.... hahaha... Cant wait i tell u...

By the way, as usual, i've got nth to do i'm tryin my best to come out with something... hahaha... Hmmm... wat shld i do leh... Hmmm... (THINKING VERY HARD)... Really hard... hahaha... But still like got nth leh...

I'm waiting for Wee Hong or Marcus to announce the next captain's ball trainin leh... But like nth until now... So juz do some personal trainin lo... hahaha... I hope it helps... hahaha...

2day, i was doin FYP with maki-kun... N dunno wat we were sayin until we derived to DOTA... haha... To mi, dota is a far-unreachable game in my pathetic world... My world doesnt really revolve much around computer games... Or shall i say, it doesnt revolve arnd much electronics... Hahaha... So ya, as i was sayin, we were talkin abt dota... Maki seems to like tt topic a lot so i juz went on n on with him... Den it got mi thinkin, shld i play it again...??? hahaha...

The next thot was immediately a NAH... hahaha... I dun think i'll play it again... The last time i played it, it was disasterrific... hahaha... Playin it once in my life was ordy a miricle... hahaha...

Oh well, its so so so late now... Lackin in beauty slp... hahaha... Better slp now... Long n tirin day ahead... hahaha... (inner thots: u got a lot of things to do meh???) Well, no actually... hahaha... Tryin hard to plan... hahaha...

Take care n cya on mon???!!! SOON???!!!! I hope its tml... hahaha...

No comments: