The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bloggin in sch...

Hihi... Blogger like still got problems leh... haha... I still cannot upload my pics... haha... So i guess hav to wait lo...

Yesterday i forgot tt i got test 2day... 2 some more... haha... I dun expect myself to pass the upcomin test... No mood to study lo... Isn't obvious... haha... Only kept reading n readin... Juz keep readin... haha...

Tml mornin is MJ's funeral... Its at 1 am... haha... 1 am leh... How to watch... haha... Watch liao tml dun nid to go sch liao... hahaha... But my mom wans to watch it... haha... Dunno how's she's gonna do tt... Its not as if she doesnt nid to work the next day... haha...

Ok la... Must stay focus on my test... Juz now ordy playin n using facebook... haha...

Oh, the sound of thunder n the flash of lighting... HOW HOW HOW???!!!! No trainin meh??? EEEEYAA~~~~!!!!!! (NO WAYYYYYY) hahaha... How can like tt... Its hard to hav trainin durin the mst, now after mst liao also cannot run... Lookin out the window, the rain is like not gonna stop soon like tt... Haiz... How can like tt... Haiz...

Take care n cya after TRAININ!!!! N I MEANT after trainin... Dis means to say DERE will b trainin... haha... Dere must b... haha... Wish mi luck orh...

The storm cannot b stopped...

No comments: