The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Busy... hahaha...

YOyoyo... Hahaha... I so like dis feelin... Busy busy busy... No time to rest, no time to think abt other stuff... Den juz keep listening to music and juz keep singing, n juz keep typin... haha... Fun fun... haha... When i say juz keep typin, i was referrin to the report and updatin my blog... hahaha... Juz keep typin... haha...

I had problems postin images in the post n i dunno y... I think the blogger got prob... I juz cannot upload the pics leh... Cannot b my com wat... But ordy since last nite liao... SO i dunno la... I have to restart my com again den can upload... Dunno y... Last nite also... But its my com meh... Cannot b wat... I use morzilla also cannot, i use IE also cannot... Must restart com den can... haha... Strange huh... hahaha...

Dere's a post tt i haven updated n its dated 5/7/09 (d/m/yy)... So if u all interested, u all have to scroll down to c... I'll notify u all when tt post goes up... Coz hav to upload pics n as i've said, i hav probs doin tt so ya... Endure w/ mi, i also very pek chek (cannot stand it)...

OK la, take care n chiong for ur reports bah my poly frens... hahaha...

MST may b over, but not our problems still coz by studies...

No comments: