The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, July 25, 2009

The INTERNET is back... hahaha

Yoyoyo... Did u all notice tt i wasnt online for a period of time...??? This is becoz my internet is down... hahaha... Sad rite... My life was temperory without internet... Life is so difficult... Futhermore, i had to rush report and datasheet... Tt was like the worst... I had to stay in sch to finish it up... Nid to do research ma... hahaha... But i kept usin it as an excuse to avoid doin any project... Soorrryyy to all my grpmates ya... so sorry...

N another thing i wanna apologise is tt becos i've got my trainin for Poly50 n captain's ball, i couldnt do my part as a grp member... So sorry abt tt too... Everythin was dependant on u guys... U noe hu u r...

Thks so much for not blamin me n i would forgive u if u all tok behind my back... I dunno, i got dis feelin tt some of u've been complainin behind mi coz i kept sneezin... Whahahaha... But thks again ya...

N i wanna also apologise to my captain's ball grp members for bein such a lousy team player... hahaha... I didnt hav any experience on the field before n i was ALWAYS the catcher only... So erm, pardon my blurness on the field... SMILES...

N for Poly50, oh man... I think i'm gettin worst... hahaha... Dis stupid mst n long break cozed mi my stamina n breaths... I find it so hard to breathe unlike last time... Last time, my recovery quite fast de leh... I seldom bend down to take breathes... Haiz...

Wat happen?? Sian diao...

Anyways, thks n sorry for wateva i did n I'll try my best to do well everythin... hahahaha...

Take care n cya soon...

No comments: