The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Wat a day...

Yoyoyo... I'm like so happy... hahaha... I had nite cyclin till dis mornin... hahaha... It was non-budget event again... hahaha... So happy... Although dis time dere were lesser ppl from last yr but its ok... As long as we r friends den no matter hu's dere, things will still b fun... hahaha...

N IT WAS FUN... haha... We've got ppl like charles, bernerd, xavier n some others tt can bring laughter to every1... It was juz awesome... The nite cyclin was tirin n a pain for the ass but hahaha, it was alrite... Even though we didnt cycle into the forest, but at least we had a "safe" trip... hahaha... "Safe" becoz dere r some, well 1 or 2 ppl la, tt did not really hav a "safe" journey, especially ENG ZHENG...

Even though fallin n skiin is no joke but Eng Zheng always smiles it off... hahaha... His habit of smilin all the time juz crack mi up... hahaha... I so can picture it in my mind rite now... Its juz plain funny...

Oh, n poor marcus mah... He seemed so so so xtremely tired n exhausted n sleepless... He was like slpin everywhere n almost anywhere... Poor him...

Anyway, the nite (aka mornin) passed very fast... We cycled from ECP to changi village n ate NASI LEMAK??? hahahaha... Tt's the only store opened tt sold somethin i considered fillin... The rest were deserts... hahaha... But it was cheap n quite fillin, so hu cares... Only thing tt its quite oily... I thot to myself ---> Oh my, dere goes my diet [not slppin; not eatin proper fd; not drinkin enuff water] haiz... LoL... hahaha...

I guess tml's gym session is damm rite ON... hahaha... N i thot i can bypass it since Poly50 is comin... But if i do bypass my work out, den i think i'm bound to perform badly for Poly50...

Next stop, Poly50... hahaha... Yup, its dis comin wed n i'm so psyche up for it... I hope we can get TOP5... MUST GET TOP5.... Whahaha!!!! Pray hard tt nth will happen durin dese 2 days n nth will happen durin the run...

Take care n cya...

No comments: