The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Its SAT again...

Hihi... A wonderful sat after the mst week... Haha... Btw, for ppl hu dunno wats mst, its my institution's derivative of Mid-Sem Test...

"2day is sat, the sun shining brightly in the sky above n i'm like a growin plant, sinknin my ass roots deeper into the chair as i listen to my music and playin facebook..."
hahaha... I think tts wat most of u r doin rite now hor... hahaha... Other den dose hu r workin n goin to church... hahaha...

Well fortunately, i'm not like tt... I wanna live everyday to the fullest... hahaha... I think i must start goin gym again... Yesterday's trainin was a wake up call...

Anyways, i'm goin out ltr with my sec sch frens... Follow them go shoppin... It beats stayin at hm la... Hahaha... Though i can stay at hm n lift weights, but it will not take long... Den the rest of the day i do wat... Haha... So y not walk the streets of singapore... I'll bring my cam to take artistic pics... Hahaha... Take artisitic master pieces like myself... hahaha...

I'm not perfect n i'll never b... Tt's wat i've realised a very long time ago... Too many weak points, too little or negligible strong points... Tt's y i'm the Bryan now... Tryin my best to cover up all weak points n enhance my almost negligible strong points... hahaha...

I shld b bathing soon... hahaha... Chargin my Ipood n pathetic hp... haha... Btw, i'm sori if i hav to ask any1 to mass send msg for mi... My useless hp cannot mass send as fast as i thot it can... Its a complicated and slow process which by the time i sent the msgs, every1 would hav fallen aslp or somethin...

I can break up in sweat tryin to mass send the class abt the mst changes... haha... In the end, i gave up n only send to a few ppl n ask dem to spread... I was at my limit of tolerance for tryin to mass send msg... hahaha...

So wateva it is, pls dun ask mi to mass send anythin... By the time i manage to send msg out, i think other ppl ordy kanna booked... hahaha...

Take care and cya soon...

Any1 wanna come down on sat to join mi in gym??

No comments: