The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, July 3, 2009

Wa... Tiring sia...

Hihi... Its fri and its trainin time again... wa, i wanna apologise to the team for not runnin my best... 2day was really drainin for mi... I had problems breathing...

I couldnt catch my breath and juz felt like vomittin... Its my 1st time havin tt feelin since like god noes when... I shld say, i never had tt feelin durin trainin before... I juz couldnt face upwards coz every time i did tt, i juz felt like pukin and a lot of restriction against my chest... I juz felt light headed...

Durin the 20 somethin rnd, i understood how bernerd felt... My vision was also blurred but not as bad as bernerd coz i still can c quite properly.... So i missed the baton from Marcus... So sori marcus...

But i was back at the 32 round... I felt as though i had a extra lung or my rib cage juz expanded... I was so happy i can breathe again... WHAHAHAHA... Den the moment linus passed the baton to mi, i feel like... WHOOOO... hahaha.... Den i could breathe... Den i juz do the usual... Lifted my head to breathe, can breathe, not gonna faint... haha... Happy...

Durin the last few rounds, i did wat i could and ran like its the last rnd... I guess it wasnt enuff... And i blamed myself for not bein able to run... I could hav done better...

~Sorry sorry sorry sorry...~ hahaha...

No comments: