The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, July 3, 2009

YEAH!!!!!

YESH!!!! YEAH!!! FINAL PAPER WAS F***ED UP... hahaha... As expected but hu cares, no use mourning over written test papers... hahaha... We must move on!!! haha...

Wonderin wat to do after 2day... At nite got trainin, it will b a blast... hahaha... Den at nite nobody wanna go out leh... Wat e hell... Finish exams ordy but all still like so busy doin stuff...

I'm like so jealous lookin at other ppl's blog leh...

Many ppl got a lot of things to do at nite, LOTS of nite activities but mi leh...??? A typical average teenager with typical teenage frens tt do not go out at nite or always busy... Hahaha... I think tts wat every1 say abt mi... Coz i hate goin out at nite... It affects my health, my complexion and my activities for the next day... Tt's if i got activities the next day... hahaha...

I dunno la... Hu wanna go TIMBER??? tt time we, as in my polyfrens, say wanna go but in the end didnt... Sad rite... I wonder hu wanna go... Or lets go somewhere relaxin like Cold Rock?? Or we can go out to play at SENTOSA since i've got the volleyball ordy...

"So many things to do n so many places to go..."
(Bitchy) Cliche. One will not have so many things to do and places to go if u keep growin roots on ur ass at hm... N dis will affect ur frens since u dun wanna go out too...

I think i shld go on a self-xplore exhibition to the different interestin places in singapore, like wat i did in australia... Hahaha... Take awesome pics n make the ppl readin my blog feel like they shld hav been dere... hahaha... But its like a waste of money goin arnd rite...??? haha... N not say i hav a very gd camara...

Pls ask mi out sia... hahaha... Outin, gymin, xercisin, have fun... hahaha...

Take care n cya soon bah...

CLUBBIN ANY1~???

No comments: