The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, August 8, 2009

MOOKS n NewUrbanMale SALES!!!!

YOYOYO!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! hahaha... Both of my fav clothin shops r like havin sale... So temping... hahaha... I wanna buy somethin... hahahaha... Yes, i think i will... Ltr in the afternoon i shall travel alone to c wat they hav...

I thought of askin my sis to go w/ mi... But my sis wouldnt wanna go coz she doesnt benefit from it... So practical... Haiz... Wats more, i'm goin dere so early... After tt i'm goin sch to gym n goin out also... So ya... Have to leave early... haha...

Gtg bath at 11... By the time i reach orchard, it would b 12.30??? Den buy look look buy stuff should b 1.30?? Travel to sch, reach by 2.00?? Den gym till 3.00++, bath den go meet frens... Whoa... I feel a sense of total complete organisation here... I'll bring my notes to read on the train... This way, i'll not totally ignore my studies part... COOL huh... hahaha...ok la... Cya...

No comments: