The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, August 7, 2009

Bryan's own ranking of the Captain's ball teams...

Yoyoyo...

Welcome welcome to BRYAN's own ranking of the Captain's Ball Teams...

Okiz... Here's how it goes... Top 3... I'll go down the list and annouce my favourite team the last... Of coz my favourite team would b my own team so i'm like gonna count my team out... But i'll talk abt my team too... Take note tt i rank the team accordin my preference n not their strength...

Alrite... Lets Start...!!!!

Top 3
It would be xavier's team... Xavier takes dis captain's ball quite seriously... He changed quite a few players since our friendly and its always for the same few reason but ya, they became better n stronger... Clap hands... hahaha... The only thing was the second half of the match...

The jumper (god-noes-his-name) was rather irritatin... He kinda pissed mi off a bit... Well, ok... Pissed off means pissed off la hor... I was thinkin to myself, is he like tryin to b friendly, is he tryin to lift the atmosphere or jux plain tryin to irritate mi? hahaha... He talked too much, end of story... He was ok in the 1st half... I wonder wat got into him...

Overall, dis team is ranked 5...

Top 2
It would be Macus team... Macus team is not weak. Its becoz their opponents are stronger... Get it...??? Clap Hands... Dis team is one hell of a "cute" team... I mean, its a strange combi la tt team... I juz dunno how to say it... Its juz funny... Got reuben, got emmu... The idea of them havin fun most of the time is dere... Tt's wat i like abt dem... They take the competition seriously but they do not show faces nor show attitude... They r always so "happy", as it seems...

Top 1!!!!
It would most definitely be Aini's team... Yay...!!!! Dis team never seems to amuse mi... Really... Although they used the same tactics almost everytime... It's juz AMAZIN to c how dis team plays... Really... The team members r like my idols man... hahaha... Seriously... Dis is wat i will call A TEAM FITTED TO PLAY... Really...

Some other teams depend mostly on their blockers n catchers... Their blockers n catchers r like xtreme tall la, or can jump or reach high la... Its always tt few strategies tt ppl will use... But dis also means tt they do not hav the tactics and strategies on the field... But aini's team is like WOW...

Honestly, their catcher is not very tall (taller den mi i hav to admit) but not as tall as jerome or wateva dom's team catcher is, and their blocker is not very tall also (but can jump high) but also not as tall as liming or ernest... But the excitin part is wat happens on the field... I'm juz so erm, fond of dis team... I bow to them man... Really... Its really a ideal team for a competition... They do not depend much on hu's their blocker or catcher but the situation on the field... U noe, really, i've got my eyes glued onto dem...

Tt's y i supported dem wheneva they played... Of coz, i cannot only side them durin a match, i've gotta b fair... But wheneva aini team scores, its definitely a pt well earned... They r quite humourous too btw... Even though we lost to dem, i still think its a match well-played...

HOWEVER, however, each team hav negative pts... The only thing is tt they r a bit aggressive... Well, not all the members la... Aini is... haha... The way she elbows others... Man, she look like a man... hahaha... Sori ar Aini... hahaha... Sori... But well done... I'll support u in the semi-finals n better, in the finals...

My team is the best!!!!
Now, of coz, the team i was in is no worst ok... We had a great leap durin our 1st friendly till the actual match... The most improvement award goes to rachel... haha... Sicillia was great too... Sori i spell ur name wrongly hor... I'm bad at names... hahaha...

The match against the yr team was the happiest... We got 1st blood... hahaha... I juz hoped tt all our match could b like tt... I mean happy n enjoyful... hahaha... Too bad we couldnt get into the semi-finals... But its alrite ya... I hoped... I hope wee hong n marcus are not too disappointed... I also wanna apologise to my team for not bein a great catcher... I've tried my best... But thks for lettin mi b in ur team...

No comments: