The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, August 7, 2009

So busy n so lazy...

HI~~~~ hahaha... I'm like so lazy to blog nowadays.... So many things to say but so little time to type... I'm like gonna say the gist of everythin...

1st- Poly50...
Our hard work sure paid off... Even though we didnt manage to get 3rd place becoz of the soccor team, we maintained at 4th... Its my last yr n i would like to get the medal but haiz, cannot... Sad but happy at the same time... At least we've got 4th... U noe wat i mean... Out of 120++ teams??? I told my fren 200... hahaha... Siao... I'm glad its over but i'll surely miss the trainins we had...

2nd- Captain's ball...
Oh, wat a tragedy... hahaha... No la... It was fun... hahaha... At least i think we had fun... The match against the yr1 team was fun, tts for sure... hahaha... 1st blood... hahaha... Rachel also managed to score... It was juz fun... Unlike the other side of the field... Fire ragin, lightin strikin... Tt side was major disaster-happening... Luckily we r not on tt side...

Its time to rank the teams i like... Hahaha... Top 5 bah... ok... U noe wat i've tried rankin it here but its too long... I'll rank it in another post... hahaha...

Anyway, we lost 2 won 1... Happy la... Oh, another tragedy was tt jamine got hurt durin the second half with xavier's team... Sad but she's goin hm ordy anyway... I guess she's fated to get hm faster... She took a cab... hahaha... Sori, so bad... Cannot laugh... I juz saw her 2day... She seems better now...

3rd - Tests...
Yes, wat else can u expect from a student's life... Studies, test, exams... Haiz, the things we must do to make our hair turn white faster... hahaha... I've passed all my retest and sort of calculated the total... I wanted to c if i can pass the module... hahaha...

I guess i'll pass hybridoma n immuno... Agrotech is sorta standin on the middle of a THREAD... ya, not fence... THREAD... Anytime, any moment can die... hahaha... So many test comin up... I haven even shaved for like a week??? My fren thought i was keepin a beard or somethin... hahaha... Idiot...

Anyway, i'm makin an attempt to study a bit everyday... I've read thru hybridoma "purification of ab" juz now... Gd luck for all my test to come...

4th - A disease!!!! OMG...
Yes, u heard mi... A disease is spreadin thru my stage... Oh no, my sch not to mention... Haiz... Its tuberculosis... No idea wat it is??? Go check it out urselves... My stage ppl are advised to go to the hosiptal for a check up... Haiz... I think i've to call my frens down too... Goin to the hospital alone is no joke man... hahaha... So scary... I scared to go hospital alone... Come to think of it, i've never been to the hospital as far as i can rmb... Oh man... Creeps...

Now together with the H1N1... My goodness... Dis is like OOOHHHH NOOOO!!!! hahaha... Is it OK to panic now...!!!!???? hahaha...

5th - Haze...
Dis stupid haze is affectin my daily exercisin routine... Well, i'm exagerratin... Hahaha... Gym is indoors so its ok... Only tt runnin is affected... Still can train legs in the gym but i dun really like it la... Ppl out dere doin outdoor sports, pls be careful n take precautions... It seems like the haze is gettin better now... But still we must prepare for the worst ya...

But anyways, i've gained muscle mass!!! yay!!! haha... Though i still look like average, i think i can get bigger somehow sometime... hahaha... I wish n pray hard tt i can achieve the perfect figure... Well, lets not b too greedy here... Get a great average figure can liao... hahaha... Anythin better than wat i m now... hahaha...

Ok... Done... Next post...

I'll do my best to achieve my goals... Pls dun let mi down...

No comments: