The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, August 28, 2009

So bored... haha...

Yoz~~~ I'm like really so bored... I cannot study n cannot concentrate coz of my desires to do all sorts of things other den studyin... haha... I wanna watch movies la, i wanna play my ps2 games la, i wanna go gym soon again la, i wanna go rock climbin with chin n jess n the rest la, i wanna go ice-skatin again la, i wanna do SO SO SO MANY many many things!!!!!! hahahahaha... Oh my, i juz spent approximately 1 min typin all dese stuff... haha...

Anyways, the last paper is on mon... After tt we r gonna celebrate ordy...

I'm like gonna take tues off before i hav another major headche... Headache for writin the log bk n FYP... Dis comin FYP is quite important... Well, dis comin sept, every1's FYP is gonna score to the skies... haha... Major major a lot of things to chiong...

We guys more headache ar... Still got NAPFA to think abt... Talkin abt NAPFA, i juz read Thaddy's blog... Hahaha... He hasnt swim for a week, he thinks he's fat again becoz of all the fd tt he's been eatin... Well, i guess he's not the only 1 rite... hahaha... All u guys out dere may hav tt feelin too... Haha... I think i've to work extra hard dis sem break again... Haiz...

Its dinner time n i dunno wat to eat leh... haha... haha... Juz whip up somethin to eat... haha...

Anyways, take care n cya soon...

No comments: