The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, August 29, 2009

A day of distraction...

Hihi... Saturday is juz a day of distraction... My mom was watchin show on tv so haiz... I ended up watchin the show also... haha... I wanted to concentrate but juz cannot la... haha... No wonder shermin they all want to study outside on sat... Haha...

I was readin jess's blog juz now... haha... 2 movies in her bag, so tempting huh... hahaha...

Anyways, my sis is like so irritating... She juz went out last nite (really late at nite) n now she's goin out in the evenin again... Haiz, my mom juz scolded her for bombin her hp bills n sayin tt she wanna reduce our allowance but dese few days, my sis juz tempts her n it looks like she really forcin her to cut our allowance...

Poor innocent mi... haiz... Always get caught in the cross-fire... haiz... Once she cut my allowance den i must behave like a humble normal person... haha... Next time cannot go out with u all liao... NO MONEY... haha...

Anyways, take care n cya...

Lookin forward to wats ahead...

No comments: