The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's over once again!!!

Yoyoyo... I've juz finished my final sem exams AGAIN... haha... Ya, again wat, now yr3 liao... haha... Only, we're left with 1 more sem to mingle arnd... Oh, how time flies... haha... Once dis sem holidays r over, we r gonna have almost no time to enjoy outdoor activities ordy... Haiz, its sad indeed...

I sat for my last paper yesterday n went to Cherie's hse to have STREAMBOAT... (okiz, its steamboat okiz....) Yay!!!! But poor cherie, she got sick n felt really bad the whole day till the time we left... Machum some old lady, must always stay in bed... But still, she rested here n dere n still joined us for some games... haha...

Anyway, wateva we did tt nite or morning to b exact will remain silent in our hearts, minds or where eva u wanna put tt memory in... Put in ur ass also can... Haha... Even though most of our class ppl were dere but ya, its among us la...

I've juz registered for my NAPFA... I'm goin on 15 Jan 2010... I called the reception to ask where is the last date but the person was sayin tt dun take so late coz if case fail how... At least take earlier can retest again n again... Tt's wat she said... hahaha... So ya... I've decided to take in Jan... At least if didnt do well can still buck up for 3 weeks before takin it again... 3 weeks not long not short... So ya...

I also dun wanna take so early so nid time to train... Haha... So i must go bankai dis holidays... I'm starting like tml... Must build up momentum again... I'm followin my sis to sch so at least, u noe, i've got some reasons to go sch... If not juz suddenly go sch is the afternoon alone like so no meaning... Wats more, dere's lesser ppl in the mornin??? I guess...

Dis time holidays dunno how it will b like... Not only i takin NAPFA wat... Of coz a lot of ppl will go sch train also... So i was thinkin, if i can trainin in Tampines stadium gym with a fren den i would b better.... haha...

Now headachin is my FYP... I'm like so lost... haha... Die... haha... Dunno if got enuff time to complete or not... Den still got logbk... haiz... I think must complete as soon as possible dis holidays so tt can show Dr Sim...

Anyways, all the best for ppl hu haven finish their papers...

Take care n cya soon...

No comments: