The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Certified!!!

Yoyoyo... Now i'm a certified 1 star!!!! hahaha... Dese few days were fun... I had heat build up in my brain yesterday n my head was spinin like the kayak the whole evenin after kayakin... hahaha... It was fun la... Made some frens...

I got over my fear of sea water... haha... Yay... hahaha... i think 1 thing is tt i noe the boats were dere to help mi float BAH... haha... But i still to be able to swim so ya... I wasnt cling onto the boat like so hydrophobia kiddo ok... I got let go n swim okiz... haha...

Now 1 star, next 2 stars ya... haha... At least with the spray cover, capsizin n recoverin will not b much of a problem coz i've learnt pedal row... haha... Only hand roll is the problem la... But tt's in the future la... haha...

Now, i've to rush my log bk so tt my FYP cher can look at it someday... I say someday coz i really dunno when she meet us... haha... I think my FYP very saddenin coz i think my plants will die sia... haha...

Anyways, any1 wanna go climbin at east coast??? haha... I'll go research more abt it...

Take care n cya...

No comments: