The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, October 23, 2009

End of the 1st week of sch... Wat a...

Hihi... Its the end of the 1st week of sch... Try formin a sentence startin with: "Wat a ___..."

I would say "Wat a Sian week..." Coz its the start of sch again... hahaha... Must hav more memory space again... More exams and tests again... The thot of it is sian... haha...

"Wat a blast..." Its a blast coz i can c all my frens again, i no longer nid to plan my day coz its juz sch, sch n sch... hahaha... Its also a blast coz i can gym, gym n gym... whahahaha... I think i'm more hardworkin durin sch times den holidays...

In dis 1 week, i've increased my weights used by 2.5kg... I dun care if its gonna damge my body... I'm gonna pump up, gain more muscle mass n lose more fats... Weight is no longer an issue coz muscle weighs heavier den fats... So i would no longer complain tt my weight is increasin... Yet i'll make sure wat i gain is muscle n not more fat deposits... haha...

Btw, i when to gym 2day n did some trainin to the max... Hence, must rest early tonite... Oh, anyways, after eatin out with Reuben n Macus at clementi Botak Jones, i went back to buy hair dye n dyed my hair... Its a shockin but nice colour...
Shockin coz i didnt expect it to b SO LIGHT N BROWN... Nice coz i think its not bad la... haha...


Anyways, gtg... Must slp tml is a great day too!!!! haha...

Nites n take cares...

No comments: