The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, October 22, 2009

No time no time...

Hihi... dis is like e only time i can blog... Right before i slp... Hahaha... Ya, i nid plenty of slp nowadays... Always half awake in my slp becoz of my stupid dog... I juz cannot stand tt dog anymore sia... So irritatin... Always disturbin mi at nite...

U noe how i hate bein disturb durin slp... I juz cannot slp properly... N time i nid to sacrificed is the time i stay awake to use my com n stuff...

Shaoyong say he tml not runnin... so ya, gym session up as usual with or without runnin... Mayb more intensive trainin tml bah... Sat n sun can still rest anyways... haha...

Den i hope tml will b another fine day... haha... Tml, lessons will end earlier but haha... FYP FYP... so SCH hours will not end so early for mi tml ya... haha...

I took a lot of pics of my plant for FYP 2day... Take until no batt... haha... So sian... N i've got like a lot more pics to take... Haiz, as the cam is not mine, i hav to wait till next week to take the pics... I think by den the plants would hav grown??? Sian...

So ya, tml got a long day ahead... Must rest well... Den gym after FYP den go find the rest at the club hse... They say they wanna stay in club leh, dunno if they booked the club for overnite or not... I'm definitely not stayin coz sat is another long long day... hahaha... I so loved my schedule packed till i sian diao...

Like wat chin said durin ACC pract: "suddenly really got nth to do, really feel lost... Really feelin empty..." haha... So ya, i hope my days are well spent n happy... Same goes to u all out dere ya...

Take care n byes...

No comments: