The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, October 9, 2009

End of another week... Debrief time... haha...

Yoyoyo... Its Friday again... This week has been a busy busy very busy week... I had FYP for like 2 days straight, Wed n Thurs... haha... i havent told maki yet... Saw the others tt went for ICE camp...

I cannot believe dere r ppl in SP tt hasnt heard of the ICE CAMP... haha... From dere, i could have guess how inactive they r... Only comin to sch to play, make frens n study... No xcitement watsoeva...

Anyways, i did practically nth on mon... Juz tt before i bathed i practiced abt on edging n lifted some weights... Very simpli peasi... Nth much... The whole afternoon practically usin the com n watchin anime... Cannot rmb wat i watched... The whole monday was wasted s***...

Den come tues... Did FYP also i think?? Ya, did FYP with maki before he went for ICE CAMP... Tokin abt ice camp, he sure had fun... At least i can c he did... So its a gd thing he went... So i shall not complain MUCH abt our FYP on thurs... haha... It was plain time consuming...

Anyways, i did FYP on thurs from 9.45am until 5.15pm... Super tiring... I was almost zombified becoz i was doin the same thing over n over again... But of coz, its mi... Of coz i'll find my own xcitement... haha...

Wed was ok ok... Nth much also... Only until 12... Den eat lunch den go gym... Hahaha... Den gym finish, meet emmu by chance... He was goin to run so i asked him if i can tag along... Wel, i xactly ask him... I juz invited myself... hahaha... I said "emmu, i run with u bah..." haha...

Den come 2day... Went to practice more before tml's assessment... I hope i can pass... I really do... ANYWAY, if i can pass n manage to pass 2 star, i might not advance anymore... I personally dun wan to advance anymore la... Unless got a lot of frens goin den i may consider... But unlikly so ya... Oh, i really hope i pass my 2 star...

Better go to slp now... haha... Nid to recuperate after 2day's hard work... I think i'm really old, my back hurts... A LOT... I now either sit straight or relax my back... I cannot relax n sit straight as i wish coz it hurts... I have to maintain the posture till i tired or aching den change...

Take carez n byes...

No comments: