The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Yahoooo... yay...

Yo every1... I've passed my 2 star kayakin skills thingy... haha... So happy ya... I didnt think i'll pass lor... haha... But can pass can liao... Den got a new place to practise our skills... Its at poly marina... haha... Dunno where??? Its somewhere at West Coast... If possible we go west coast picnic den i bring u all dere c c... haha...

Anyway, its time to put in more effort to brush up my skills so tt in case next time if wanna take 3 star, it would b okiz... haha... But 1st, i nidda heal my bloody wound on my palm... It hurts but juz not so badly as compared to the 1st time...

Imagine dis, i got cut by some sharp algae like thingy, den i was in sea water... Can u imagine the pain... Omg... Its endurable but torturous... Next was the bloody glass fibres running through my veins... It was juz irritatin... Even when i'm tryin to slp can... Omg, it was bad...

Another prob was my back... Oh, i tell u... It hurts... A LOT... haha... Like some old man can... Haiz... Nidda rest... Mon den must go gym retrain again... Haha...

I'm so freaking tired rite now... Luckily tml's sunday... Can rest in peace... haha... I'm goin to slp now... Nites...

Take carez...

No comments: