The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday...

Yoyoyo... Its Friday ordy... haha... N in 15 more mins, its gonna b sat... haha... So i'm gonna blog now... haha... We had chalet from wed till dri... But i wanted to slp so i went hm... But its my mistake for goin hm too early ya... Hahaha... I gotta hav my beauty slp ya...

Den missed a lot of fun... But they filled mi up... I definitely doesnt beat bein dere at tt moment... So ya... Oh, n poor leng heng... Hahaha... Butt got bruise... Seriously, i dunno whether i should feel lucky tt i wasnt dere or feel sad tt i wasn't dere... haha...


Anyways, 2day we checked out in the morning at arnd 10am... Den we headed to burger king for breakfast... I didnt really brush my teeth properly so i felt a bit uneasy at 1st but it went all well... Had quite a lot of fun even though i spent only 2 days 1 nite with dem...

Really... Even though i was bored n stuff coz keep playin naruto again n again... But i spend most of my other times playin n talkin to dem... Crack jokes n stuff... Kang was funny too... N he's really really poor thing i tell u... Almost lost his voice ya... I think he would say nth 2day or tml till he recovers propoerly... haha...

Next was playin the pokercards... Haha... Its somethin like snap but even more complicated, even more laughter, even more humourous... haha... Next time can intro to my other frens...

We had BBQ definitely... We were playin arnd n BBQ-in food... Bernard was the best ya... Cookin everythin till the end... Best... When he came back, he was like sweatin n wet... I was like OMG... I should b helpin him downstairs since dere was no water, instead of sittin in the rm, observin other ppl's games...

Anyways, i also joined in the fun... haha... I played a few games... One of which was like full of vulgarities... haha... Omg, i was flooded with vulgarities... Oh my goodness... I lost becoz of a few reasons... Cannot rmb; cannot react fast enuff; cannot say vulgarities... Hence, juz 1 chalet n i broke a thousand of my principles... haha...

But its over n done... So ya, hu cares... Tt's y i dun wanna go into camps... Becoz i'll break n coz disruption to my daily routine... I was so guilty of eatin potato chips... A lot of it... Haiz...

I was readin my email, n i came across an email sayin tt its alrite to satisfy ur desire of unhealthy food once in a while... Instead, by doin tt, it helps to keep u happier n etc etc benefits... All in all, it helps u get leaner n gives u the adenaline rush to workout... Which is true... After i ate the chips, when i went hm, i juz, without hesitation, did 120 push ups before i bathe...

Really, i juz went on till my arms couldnt take it... I was tired... haha... Anyways, i didnt rest after tt, i had to meet my pri sch frens, Esther n Kailing at Tampines MRT... So ya, i juz watched a movie half way den i had to leave at 3.15pm... Hahaha... Den i went n did a little shoppin... haha...

Den i walked acrossed orchard... Haha... Den went off to meet poly frens to celebrate another poly fren's (jack's) birthday... I'll write abt jack's birthday in another post mayb tml... N i'll upload all the pics taken durin the chalet n 2day tml...

Nidda slp... Take carez n byez...

No comments: