The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, October 17, 2009

It was a fun day...

Hihi... I went to play paintball 2day... haha... It was juz so fun... But e whole process of gettin to the place was a nitemare... I wrote my emotions and wat i thought durin the 1st half of the day in my hp... U noe, like a diary like tt...

It started in the mornin when i was waitin for the bus... This is msg no1: "OH MY GOODNESS, waitin for the bus can make me feel a hundred years older... I hate waitin for buses... Hence, the MRT... Tt's wat i thot... Not becoz i'm late n the bus is like the fastest form of transport now, i'll never take dis freakin form of transport...

It's a freaking, long waitin, time consumin form of transport... If i sat the MRT den life will definitely b easier n COOLER... Waitin for the bus at the bus-stop is so troublesome... But all in all, i'm runnin late ya, so no choice... I've been waitin at the bus stop for like 15 mins now... N i bet u all noe how much i hate waitin..."

This is msg no.2: "Oh, finally, the bus came, I'm like a thousand years old now... I now think tt Sarori (character in naruto) n I have some things in common... Haha... Hate waitin n thinks tt livin for eternity is the best...

Now tt i'm takin e bus n den i'm thinkin, its so troublesome coz hav to change t Mrt ltr... Troublesome datte bayo... But den again, no choice... So now the bus is like movin so so slowly... I mean, dis is the highway man... Y the snail spd man?? Oh, now got
sports@sg on the bus... hahaha... N they r introducin wind surfin... I gotta watch..."

Oh, talkin abt wind surfin... Gaya n shermin signed up for wind surfin tml... Wish dem the best ya... haha... So erm, anyways, i dunno wat i'm gonna do tml leh... haha... I guess i'll juz stay at hm n rest??? haha... I did 40 pull ups juz now n quite a lot of push ups... Den came hm n bathed n watched anime n tv...

Anyways, after paint ball, we went to North Point to makan (eat)... After we ate food at pasta mania, the rest wanna go to the arcade... So juz follow... I dun really like the arcade so i didnt stay for long inside... Den others followed... Some juz stayed inside to play and watch others play of coz...

Den xiaoyang cracked mi up... I was walkin arnd instead of standin n waitin but den i came back... The moment i came back, xiaoyang said dis: "oh come on, i wanna c u open ur legs 1 more time..." haha... Den he said it in a quite slow, "seductive" manner... hahaha... I got a shock... Den he xplained n i made a little more jokes here n dere while he tried hard to xplain... haha...

It was all a misunderstandin but honestly, i didnt imagine yang would ever say tt phase in tt way... So eee...

Anyways, i wanna slp liao... So xtremely tired... Nites n take cares...

No comments: