The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, October 19, 2009

Start of school...

Hihi... 2day is like the 1st day of sch... Seen all my frens again... I juz like goin sch... It makes goin to e gym so so so much more convenient as compared to juz goin to sch to gym... I juz nidda carry more stuff to; durin; arnd sch and back hm... It's tirin... However, i feel satisfied after a day at gym... Or should i say i feel better after exercisin...

Goin back to sch c-in all my fren is juz a relieve... At least none of dem is dead... Juz kiddin... Choy choy choy... Touch wood... Dis is our last sem... So fast, thinkin tt 3 yrs had passed... Must do well for dis sem n booya... Its over... haha... Sec sem always pass very fast de...

Now hav to handle all sorts of activities n FYP is the major event... I really hope our FYP can b very succuessful... I hope maki reads dis, for FYP we got work to do man... N r u done with the log bk, coz i wanna write the stuff i did if not i will forget...

2day, saw shaoyong n other frens by chance... They said they goin to do pull ups so i'd decided to follow dem.... Did abt 45 pull ups in total... Not at one go... Tt would b too crazy for mi... haha...

I'm definitely goin to gym tml ya... Hu wanna join mi??? Oh, n shermin was like tellin mi, thad wanna teach us dancin??? I was like huh, wat e hell??? N y would i wanna learn dancin from thad??? Y so random??

Anyways, time to read other's blog... Its the 1st day of sch... Most ppl would blog... Like mi... haha... Byes... Take carez...

No comments: