The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Grad Party on 25th Nov 09

Time passes so fast... I juz cannot bear to leave my poly frens... We've spend almost 2.5 years together ordy... Even though some of us juz got to noe each other (really noe each other) only recently, but i noe our bonds formed between us are strong...Not only between class mates but also between club mates and ppl from other CCAs... Dis has been a great poly journey... I cannot ask for more... Well, actually i can... I wanna ask for more time left to spend with my dear frens...I guess i'll miss the fun time we had... The jokes we cracked, the games we played in club n the outings we had (to the movies, camp, etc)...
Every one of you, my frens, made a great impact in my life, believe it or not... Sometimes, i start imitating phases n dialects from my frens... Tt shows the magnitude of ur impacts... Thanks for being my fren, n remain my frens through the 3 years...

Take care n i'll definitely wish, hope and pray to c u all soon after we graduate from poly n even after i complete my NS...

No comments: