The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, November 26, 2009

SP cheer n DBT3A 21 & 23 PTN

Hihi... I had sch dis morning... N we danced and had class again... haha... The dancin part, u can watch it on my face book... If u wanna add mi, u can... Juz type Bryan tang wei sheng on facebook... So ya, n after sch, well, i took abt an hr off before sch ends coz i got SP cheer to go to...

Ya, so my next event was SP cheer... hahaha... It was damm funny with all the jokes, games n rehearsals we had... It was juz laughters... I laughed so hard tt i could feel my abs after tt... YA, it was juz funny...

Den after cheerin, i left immediately when the event hasnt ended... Becoz i've got my PTN goin on... PTN is also known as class gathering, in simple terms... hahaha... SO, DBT (my course code), class 3A 21 and 23 combined PTN... It was fun too, i think... I dunno... I missed out at the beginnin coz i got SP cheer...

But i didnt regret goin for SP cheer, coz it was juz full of laughters... I've not laughed tt hard since dunno when... haha... Cannot rmb when's the last time i laughed tt hard... N it's becoz charles n bernard's dere... If leng heng was dere, i think i'll die laughing... Coz dis 3yos can really crack ppl up...

Oh well, everythin else, such as pics n videos can be found on my facebook IF they were posted up... Coz most of the pics n videos were not taken by me... hahaha...

Okiz, take cares n cya after the holidays... Enjoy the holidays ya!!!! All the best for ur revision for the up-comin MST (mid-semestral tests)...

No comments: