The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, November 28, 2009

New Moon...

Yay!!!! Hihi... New moon is gonna air on 3rd dec... so xcited to watch... I'm always xcited to watch dese kind of vampire movies... I've havin more n more movie idols... 1st, dere was Ryan Reynolds, now dere's Taylor lautner... N they r all hunks... haha...

I'm not sayin i'm gay... I just admire dem... They 2 hav 1 important thing in common... They both train hard to achieve their wonderful, droolin bodies... But no matter how hard i train, i'm still like tt... FAT! Y!!!!

I jux measured my own fat percentage... I was shocked n sad n disappointed n juz wanna die... haha... My fat percentage was 20.2%... Den i complained to the gym auntie... She tried to convince mi by sayin tt i was just slightly above average, its ok de... Haiz... I wanna die!!!!! hahaha...

I honestly dunno how to cut down on my body fats... The last time i measured my body fats, it wasnt tt high... I was really in the average... BUt now i dun understand y.... Its not like put on a lot of weight leh...

Haiz... Must go runnin... Please, some1, run with mi... Help mi help myself n urself since NAPFA is coming... Btw, i'm join the NAPFA mass trainin program... Pls join mi, i dun wanna train alone...

Take care n cya...

No comments: