The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Money runnin like water...

Hahaha... Hihi... Yes, i juz did a day of shoppin n my money is flowin like water... hahaha... Juz spent abt $222.05 on myself... I bought like new clothes n a new NUM bag... haha... I love it... haha... Well, i shld say "i'm lovin it..." Haha...

I haven use or wore the new stuff tt i've bought even from long before... I thought of savin it for christmas n new year n chinese new year... hahaha... N trust mi, i've got juz enuff new clothes for all... Except for the bottom... No new shoes n jean or pants yet...

I'm thinkin of goin G2000 to get some formal wear for both Grad party n OC... so ya... Waitin for the other guys' replies... Xiaoyang n weichuan say they mayb can make it on sun... I wonder abt chin n jack... Oh, i haven ask jack yet... haha... Must ask him tml...

Oh, grad party is comin ordy... I really hope i can c all my frens dere... Some things happened durin dese few days n ya, i hope we can still b frens... tt's all i hav to say la...
Take care n cya soon...

No comments: