The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

PSP Dissaster!!!

Yoyoyo... Dis is really a psp dissaster... hahaha... U think i typed wrongly??? NO... hahaha... Coz i was tryin to install back my DISSidia but it doesnt load the game tt i've save previously... Dunno is it a gd thing or not...

Coz i've made a few mistakes for the 1st time i'd played it... Is it time to remake??? haha... Or is it a sign to play the ENGLISH version of dissidia??? hahaha... I juz dunno... hahaha... But i hope i can play back my saved game... After all, i spent a lot of time playin almost all characters to level 100... Haiz...

Mayb if i played the english version den i can challenge more ppl... Coz my stage suddenly got a lot of ppl playin Dissidia... So ya, i dunno la... Its gonna take mi months again juz to play until my previous standard... It was my sweat, time n effort... GONE!!!! Haiz...

Anyways, i'm juz gettin my psp to work properly coz of the UP-COMIN ATTRACTION... haha... Which is NARUTO SHIPPUDEN ACCEL 3!!!!! hahaha... Comin out in december... I was hopin to wait till the ps2 version comes out... But so far, my researches said no such thing abt the ps2 version... It's all abt the psp version... Which sux...

How can u play such a action pack game on a psp... Small screen, no stero sound system, basic n lesser buttons, no complications... Even a noob also can play... Dere's not as much fun n excitement in it anymore... haiz...

But nevertheless, i'm still gonna play it... Dun wanna lose out with the whole world of naruto fans are playin n talkin abt it ya... Okiz, tml is a long long day... Haiz... Gotta slp now...

Nites n take cares...

No comments: