The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

29th Dec... Maki's Pseudo birthday...

Hihi... Happy Belated Birthday present to u... So sorry i couldnt keep my promise of gettin u Naruto of PS2 becoz its not possible... haha... But at least i could realise 1 of ur dream... I hope u like it... hahaha... I noe u will...While lookin at u unwrap the wrapper, I was wonderin how u would react... haha...Den u looked in n looked at mi blur blur de... haha...But i'm glad u smiled after lookin at the present...I looked at the present n i juz dunno how he's gonna wear it all... Really... it seems complicated... hahaha...It looked so big on him... But u noe, anime is always like tt... Their hands always look bigger...
OKiz... New year's comin... Counting down to 2010... Thk u for readin my post... Take cares...

No comments: