The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Saturday morning...

Hihi... I didnt had to feel to blog until dis mornin abt my christmas spent with my poly frens... Before tt i went to my relative's hse to celebrate n after tt i went to cherie's hse to celebrate overnite...

Well, i lost my exlink card in the process... Yesh, its dumb... I wonder where it went... No, really, i'm wonderin where i dropped it... Haha... But no worries, i've done a new card ordy n so its a thing of the past now... No biggy (not a big deal)...

So ya, we had a lot of food at my cousin hse... My relatives fromNew Zealand came back to pay us a visit so ya, must show face n wish them a merry christmas ya... N i had a great chat with my cousin David... For tt minutes of chat, i sort of found tt feelin when i was in australia... U noe, listenin to english, not singlish...

Fortunately i could understand wat David was talkin even though i had to play a lot of attention... He's special i would say...

Den i left the hse with my mom's ezlink card n sat the MRT down to BB... Emo-in along the way, hearin music, talkin to myself, in my mind of coz... Complainin n stuff... Doesnt matter anymore when i saw tt bunch of skxawng... hahaha... Tried speakin Na`vi but it wasnt tt fluent yet...

So, they went to NTUC to buy ice-cream??? Erm, the idea of havin supper is bad enough, havin ice-cream durin supper is worst... Totally upset my diet plans... But wat choice do i hav... With my sore throat, avoidin dose stuff was easily... I juz say i got sore throat n give myself the excuse not to eat the ice-cream... Wats more, its chocolate... I may give in to temptation if it was vanilla or strawberry becoz they are well, less heaty... haha...

We acted out a few scences of avatar... Had a lot of laughter man... It was juz funny... It was a long long process... haha... N i realised juz how light xiping was... hahaha... If xiping gets married to some1 very strong, he could easily carry her here n there n throw her up in the sky durin her weddin ya... hahaha...

Den they made Tom yum noodles... They added noodles n tom yum cubes... hahaha... So ya, tt i had no choice but to eat becoz well, i felt hungry stayin up late at nite ya... Usually, i would b aslp by tt time...

Haha... We watch American Pie 7 while eatin... haha... Damm perverted la... But i like... haha... Better not let my parents noe i watch tt movie... They would kill mi n my sis would call mi a pervert, non-stop...

Well, den we went into cherie's bedrm to watch becoz we couldnt find a power socket anywhere... Den after watchin, i laid on her bed n knock out... KO... haha... I still had to undergo the norm procedures before i go to slp...

So ya, woke up in the mornin to find every1 awake... I guess i was the last to get up... I was disturbed my cherie's laughter as she laughed at mi in the room... I dunno y she laugh also... My slppin position wasnt tt strange wat...

N so we left cherie's hse n went to eat lunch n went hm... Tt's all for yesterday overnite event... hahaha...

Thks for readin my post... Take care n cya...

No comments: