The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Another day of admiration...

Hihi... U dun nid to guess wat i'm admiring... Its AVATAR... Yes, i still cannot get the movie out of my head... Hahaha... Wat a deep impression...

I admire the ppl hu came out with the idea...
I admire the ppl hu did the animation...
I admire the ppl hu wrote the theme song n other soundtracks...
I admire the actors and actress...
I admire the love between the lead roles...
I admire everythin la...

I feel so lucky to be able to watch tt movie in this lifetime... haha...

Watchin anime is also another way to admire the characters... How i wish i can live in a world of magic n mysterious stuff like the movie and anime...

Unlike reality, we hav to keep studyin n studyin... But is dis really reality??? tts wat i've been thinkin for 2 nites...

Take cares... Nites...

No comments: