The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Its Sunday... Oh boy...

Oh boy, time sure is passing very fast... My FYP report is nowhere near completion... Not even the literature review, not even the introduction... Oh man, dis is givin mi a headache... Even the log bk is missin out on 1 more day... The day i went to watch avatar... Totally forgot abt the entry for the log bk...

Lucky we didn't do much on tt day... N its still fresh in my mind like tt movie... Flippin back the pages of the log bk... Juz realised tt dere's a small portion not completed... Lucky for my keen eyes huh... hahaha... Almost all the entries in the log bk is written in black... haha... Wat a pain in the ass man...

Btw, i was lookin thru facebook juz now... I juz realised that Li Ming looks a bit like an Na`vi, juz tt he's not blue in colour n his eyes are not yellow... But the body structure n the height is almost dere... hahaha... Tt's a compliment Li Ming... hahaha...

I'm now doin my log bk, my FYP report, lookin up on facebook and bloggin... Busy mi huh... haha... My fingers, eyes, n brain cannot stop yet... I'm now streaming AVATAR the movie online... So while waitin for it to stream, i doin all sorts... I shall wish it durin lunch... Hopefully it can stream quite a lot by den so it would not ruin all the action and romance...

But still, nth bets the 3D kind... 2D is juz so toody... haha...

Take cares...

No comments: