The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, December 18, 2009

The best movie i've watched so far!!!!

Yes, the title says it all... Avatar is the best, must watch movie dis year and the whole of ur entire life... haha... Its really gd, tt u must agree... The idea is quite fresh other den the fact tt some parts are similar to watch u c in games but still, the graphics are really "lively" if u watched it in 3D... The 3D really enhanced the effects and emotions...The details of the graphics were speechless... U can c the veins in tiny tiny details on the avatars' body and the environment... Its really really awesome...This movie is really awesome… Go watch it in 3D… The effects are better… Dun worry if u’ll get a headache or ur eyes will get tired… Jux rest during the talkin parts but put dem on at all times during the action parts… Really cool…

I’m lucky my eyes dun get tired or get a headache so my 3D glasses were on the whole time n it was juz awesome… Its not the exaggerated 3D kind tt things will come flyin ur way… The 3D effects is how the backgrnd actually comes to life… So the characters r like 2D but the backgrnd is like into n beyond the screen…

So its not the pop out kind but the pop inwards kind… It was juz really really nice… There were a lot of touchin emotion moments n guess wat, i cried… Yes, it was tt touchin…Dese are the 4 major heros and heroines in dis movie... Its really really touchin when it comes to the endin... I'll not blog abt the ending in case some of u haven watched it yet... Its really worth to watch it 3D... It was an eye opener for mi even though i'm not the characters in the movie... But the emotions are dere... I cried or shall i say, i teared during most of the touchin scenes... I dunno y, the emotion juz rushed to my heart, my brain...
This movie is a love movie like titanic but just tt dere's more animation in it... But its the best... Really... This movie has a really really great impact on mi and it left a very great, well, excellent impression in my mind... It's tellin mi tt i would never forget this movie for a very very long long time...

This is the official trailer for the movie's theme song: "I see you" by Leona Lewis...

As for the theme song, i teared each time i listen to it... Readin the lyrics made things worse... I'm listenin to the song now as i blogged... N u dun wanna noe how many tissues are arnd my com... haha... Lucky my sis doesnt hav the habit to wake up early... I can cry till my heart's content... As the song plays on, images from the movie pops up unvolunteeringly n it fits nicely with the song, the lyrics, the beat, the impact of the rhythm...

Pls pls go watch dis movie... I gurantee it wouldnt disappoint u... Watch it in 3D if possible... Dis kind of awesome, high rated movie is worth it... No money??? Den juz watch the 2D... A great movie, juz watch it... haha...

No comments: