The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Yesterday!!! Wed, 16/12/09

Hihi... Yesterday i had FYP... I brought my laptop to sch and wanted to blog abt the appreciation dinner yesterday but i guess i didnt really had much time... I only managed to play a little bit of facebook and upload a couple of pics... Tt's all...

N so 2day i also have FYP but i'm goin in the afternoon becoz i'm goin gym in the mornin... haha... Well, noon actually...

Meetin macus at 2pm... I hope we had enough petri dishes stored in the PTC lab coz the solarium would be closed by the time we do our FYP becoz the TSO took half day... Well, yesterday i bought my gym stuff to sch also... But i'm sure i would leave my laptop in the locker unlocked so ya, after FYP, i went hm...

Hence, 2day i've to gym... hahaha... So i gotta get ready now... Den i'll stop at arnd 1.15 to buy lunch and make my way to PTC lab... But 1st before i go gym, mayb i'll drop by the solarium to get more petri dishes juz for in case... hahaha... I dun wanna go sch unplanned and end up doin nth much...

So gotta go... So excited coz xiaoyang installed Naruto Shippuden Accel 3 into my psp ordy... I hope he checked if it can be played on my psp 1st before givin it back... Ltr i take back but cannot play den wats the use rite??? haha... But i think he would check for mi bah... haha...

Later i'm goin for a movie... Yes, its AVATAR... Wats more, its 3D... whahahaha... Hope i'll enjoy myself... Its been a long time since i've seen a 3D movie... hahaha...

OH, look at the time, its 10.19... Better get ready or else gymmin will be futile for such short time... hahaha...

Take cares...

No comments: