The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Spsu Appreciation Dinner 09/10

Hihi... On tuesday 15/12/09, i and a few other frens attended dis AD... It was fun... Not bad... hahaha... The prizes were very very attractive so ya... hahaha... But didnt win any... So too bad... Got myself a new pair of shoes and new vest, both which i love dearly... hahaha... Totally wat i wanted so i love dem... haha...

Anyways, in the morning or shld i say afternoon (coz it was dragged till den), Queenie, kang n i intended to go gym but dere were many many db ppl floodin the gym so ya... N queenie, well, she sort of doesnt wanna go in... So ya, we went to the stadium instead... Den kang n i ran our 2.4... Guess wats my timin now???!!!! haha... I'll tell ya, only if u ask... haha... Must b humble...

Anyways, after runnin, we went to the back to do some pull ups and ya, tt's all... I must say, sometimes, workin out alone is more beneficial but the company of frens makes the trainin less "tiring" in a way... haha... So erm, i juz quickly finish my set and done for the day...

After tt, i went to buy my new shoes and rushed to collect my altered pants... 1 for the dinner n 2 other for my Oral Communication presentation, which will be quite long later but ya, juz send for alteration together...

I had a great nite becoz i can dress up... hahaha... But i didnt regret goin for the dinner... How borin or how enjoyable is the time spent dere depends on the company... So dere's no excuse if u say tt it would be borin dere or watsoeva... If u noe how to enjoy urself den it shldn't come across ur mind tt u'll be bored...

Yup, so tt's all... Most of the pics r on my facebook... Do go take a look... At least c wat i'm wearin... hahaha... Thks for invitin mi to the dinner with u guys... I had a great time... I hope u enjoyed urselves too... haha...

Take cares...

No comments: