The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, December 14, 2009

Moments on the train...

Hihi... OKiz, i'm gonna talk abt 2 moments on the train... Only abt 2day's train ride... 1st moment was the disgusting moment...

2day, on the train, dere was seriously foul scents in the air... I couldnt treat it as if i didnt smell a thing... So i juz kept rubbin my nose... Wat kind of foul smell u ask??? hahaha... It's not newspapers dis time... It's the smell of old ppl using god-knows wat kind of shampoo or body soap... It was juz smelly n disgustin... I hate the tt smell of old ppl... The smell usually gets stronger at outrum park... hahaha...

The next moment was a funny 1... Dere was dis women... She's juz so strange... Its as if she's scared of fallin or somethin... She was grabbin the poles like a .... a... i dunno... Like a monkey grabbin branches with both hands stretch out wide... haha...

I really dunno wats she's doin... She's not only blockin the way of ppl goin in n out, she's also like wat, airin her armpits??? hahaha... As the train continues, she rushed beside me n grabbed the pole with both hands... hahaha... Got a pic to show ya...
Look at the way she grabbin the pole... It was as though she's thinkin that the train will suddenly jam break or somethin... I dunno... haha... She not even wearin heels...

I hope she's not related to any1 readin my blog... Well, dun expect mi to do anythin even if she is...

Take cares n cya...

No comments: