The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, January 21, 2010

ADND

Yoyoyo... I was askin class 21 n 22 ppl whether they wanna go for adnd but they dun wan... N I really dunno y... I mean, dis is the only nite in the whole of our poly life tts worth goin to... I also dunno y they dun wanna go lor... I mean, even if u all save money to go to to clubs n dinner n watsoeva, U will NEVER gain the memories tt can be only achieve when u go for tt nite...

I'm sure u would regret not goin for adnd... It's not abt e entertainment Royston, it's abt the company of frens n the nite, dressin up n walkin into the hotel n ya, juz havin fun with ur frens arnd e dinner table n of coz, not to mention, the pics!!! Hahaha...

After goin to other years of adnd, I would more wanna go to ours... Afterall, it would b our nite!!! Roar!!!!

Take cares!!! Thks for readin my blog!!!

No comments: