The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, January 24, 2010

FYP...

Hihi... SO long didnt blog liao... Dese few days really really busy sia... haha... Busy with FYP lor... Wat else... So sian... I cannot wait for FYP to be over... 3 more days rite??? 27th jan present den its all over... I hope they will not shoot us till b drop dead la hor...

I juz pray tt Dr Sim would look through our ppt slides n make the necessary changes... Every1 else's supervisor helped so much but ours like so slack... She say she busy but at least take the time to look through our slides...

I hope maki can stay back tml to rehearse together... Want??? I wanna ask the rest too... Posted a note on msn n facebook... Hopefully got response...

Anyway, db was gd 2day... Coach corrected my strokes personally... I must improve by next week... I MUST!!!!

I practise a lot of times for my FYP presentation ordy, i hope i dun stumble during the presentation n my timin would be optimal... I've timed myself n i noe by which slide i must reach by 5 mins... So when i c the 5 minutes sign, i must be dere for over tt slide...

Thks for readin my post... Take cares...

No comments: